A Care Company with a Difference
Industry Leading Training
We have an exciting new opportunity for someone who is wanting to become involved at the very heart of a thriving domiciliary care company. This position is a permanent full-time position and will straddle Office support, alongside front-end delivery.
Please note: At present, it is essential that candidates have a full driver’s licence and access to a vehicle as clients are predominately cared for in their own homes, or would like you to accompany them on appointments or outings and can live in remote area.
The Care Supervisor is expected to perform a variety of duties in the completion of service for clients. The Care Supervisor is expected to assist and support other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients through quality assurance (QA) visits, phone calls, cards and special events.
- Complete service reviews with existing clients
- Conduct follow up activities as necessary, reporting any serious issues to the Care Manager.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions.
- Complete support visits and introductions for CAREGivers
- Provide Care for Clients as and when necessary.
- Maintain and Update Client records using the digital platform.
- Complete and support auditing client and CAREGiver records through Home Instead Software.
- Contribute to the recruitment of CAREGivers.
- Participate in conducting and completion of client care consultations.
- Participate in on call services as required.
- Computer skills
- Distribute leaflets and promote Home Instead as and when appropriate
- Participate in team meetings.
- Prepared to work towards Level 3: Health and Social Care
- Follow GDPR procedures for all Home Instead Information, including client, CAREGiver & office data.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to develop their skills and further their carer in care whilst drawing on existing skills to enhance an already great care team. If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
If you want to work for a business who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you.
Home Instead are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply.