Home Instead is a family run home care provider based in Northampton, and part of the larger Home Instead network offering the highest quality home care in the UK. Our ethos is to change the face of ageing.
Home Instead Northampton, provides a care and support service to people living in their own homes in and around Northampton. As awarded by CQC, we pride ourselves on our ‘Outstanding’ rating, where our ethos and culture is centered around providing a bespoke and tailored service to not only our Client’s but to our wonderful CAREGiver’s too.
At Home Instead Northampton, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team. The successful applicant will work closely with the management team and undertake responsibility to ensure the delivery of high quality care by providing our clients with a consistent tailored service that meets their needs whilst also offering a work life balance for our much valued CareGivers.
This is a great opportunity where the individual will be working closely with the Care Management and Recruitment team in order to ensure the smooth running of the service.
· Responsible for the management of Client and CAREGiver schedules
· Allocation of CAREGiver’s to Client’s within the values and ethos of Home Instead
· Manage incoming/outgoing information with all parties effectively
· Maintain accurate records
· Participate in the on-call service
· Manage compliance within own role
· Audit records and adhere to auditing processes
· Update care plans within our digital database where necessary
· Support Recruitment Lead to enroll new CAREGiver’s
· Carry out New Starter Meetings
· Participate in weekly Recruitment and Client meetings
· Carry out any duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
· Attention to detail
· Planning and organising with a customer focus
· Communication skills and relationship management.
· Adaptable and flexible along with the needs of the business
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
· Teamwork and collaboration
· Customer service skills
· Leading others and influencing with a ‘Can do’ attitude
· Can problem solve and work in a methodical manner
· Coordinating experience is preferred but not essential
We encourage applicants from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighborhood in which we work. Home Instead is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to an DBS enhanced disclosure.
Home Instead follow all UK Government guidance regarding the pandemic and offer a COVID secure workspace, we also follow all guidance around the use and the wearing of PPE with in the workplace as guided by PHE.