Want to work for an Outstanding organisation
Our office was established in 2013 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. With an Outstanding rating from the Care Quality Commission, and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the service we provide. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
To ensure that our clients receive the appropriate support and a high-quality service.
· Carry out care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
· Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
· Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
· Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software.
· Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
· Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
· Support and mentor CAREGivers.
· Audit visit logs
· Provide support to the others in the care team.
· Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
· Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
· Participate in on-call duties,
· Compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy,
· Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
· Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
· Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
· Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
· Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
· Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
· Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
· Must have full driving license and access to transport within the territory to visit clients.
· Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
At least 2 years office experience in a care organisation. Ideally with QCF Level 3 in Social care, although this is not essential.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.