An exciting opportunity has become available to join our Care Team as a Care Coordinator. Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. Based in and around the area of Stoke and Newcastle-under-Lyme, Home Instead provides quality services with a minimum of one-hour visits, award winning training for all staff and has an excellent reputation across the area. As a care coordinator the job role is mainly office based, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Some flexibility may be needed to meet the needs of the business.
The job entails:
- Working closely with the Registered Care Manager to ensure clients receive the appropriate support and a high quality service.
- To manage a small team of Field Care Support staff; allocating tasks for them to complete throughout their working week.
- To maintain and produce accurate client records; including care plans, care schedules and digital medication charts.
- Carry out service reviews and quality assurance with clients and their families. - To update client records and care plans following reviews.
- To support and guide CAREGivers in a timely manner to resolve any queries about clients care needs and medication requirements.
- Build and maintain effective communication with all clients, relatives, CAREGivers and associated professionals
- To Carry out internal audits of client files, daily notes, medication records and clients activity schedules to comply with Home Instead quality assurance monitoring.
- On call Telephone responsibility is a requirement on a Rota basis. We are looking for an individual:
- Passionate in delivering a high-quality service to all clients and CAREGivers
- Confident in communicating in a professional manner with others via different methods such as; telephone, email, zoom etc.
- A minimum of 2 years Administrative experience - Care experience not essential, as full training and support will be provided.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to confidently use; outlook/ Microsoft office and in-house IT systems (Training provided)
- The Ability to work well as part of a team.
If you are looking for a job that really makes a difference and the motivation to help us to achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.