Turn your passion into a caring career!
Part Time Care Professional
Home Instead Newcastle under Lyme and Stoke on Trent provides exceptional care for older people within the comfort of their own homes, enabling them to remain independent for as long as possible. Our Care Professionals come from all sorts of backgrounds and experiences. Some have been teachers, worked in retail, are parents, librarians, students, nurses….essentially all walks of life.
Home Instead is committed to training excellence and, all Care Professionals joining us will receive comprehensive, award-winning training which will give you all the skills you need. Just bring your caring nature, dependability and love of working with people, and we will provide the rest.
Additionally we have been declared a ‘5-star’ employer, showing that care is a worthwhile career path to take. Our Care Professionals have commended the company due to top-quality training, development opportunities and supportive leadership.
No previous experience is required due to our excellent training and continued support. The essential criteria for this role is would you pass the “Mum and Dad test” – “would we like this person to support our Mum or Dad?” We don’t offer traditional runs, rota's or shifts but instead ask for your availability. We then arrange our one-hour minimum visits with our clients within your availability to complement your lifestyle and meet your required hours.
Two client visits are never the same. Care plans may include:
- Personal care, helping your client to wash and dress, or help with self-care
- Help with medications
- Accompanying your client to appointments or a visit to the shops
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner preparation
Fully paid award-winning training is provided to all of our Care Professionals; previous experience either professionally or through caring for friends or family is always welcome. If you are looking for a rewarding role with career progression opportunities, have a caring nature, and a warm, compassionate heart, we would love to hear from you!
What we provide:
- Award winning training, with opportunities to achieve City & Guilds assured qualifications in Dementia and End of Life Care, NVQs and more. With no two clients the same, care visits provide the experience you need to need to advance your career or training.
- A friendly and reputable company with a large community outreach, with opportunities to get involved in local events and fund raising for our Home Instead charities.
- Competitive pay, with a variety of hours/contracts to fit around your lifestyle and commitments.
- Complementary wellness program, with access to healthcare and counselling, financial well-being resources and programs for meditation, stress management and sleep.
- One hour minimum visits with clients to foster relationship-led care - complete tasks without rushing and get to know your clients.
Contact us today:
Looking to kick-start your career in care? Contact us at 01782 622330 to learn more about what Home Instead has to offer, or click here to start your application today.
The Home Instead family:
Home Instead delivers award-winning, on the job training to all of our Care Professionals. We offer City & Guilds assured and preferred courses on Dementia, End of Life and Parkinson's care and opportunities for Level 2 and 3 NVQs. We also deliver community courses as part of our mission to change the face of ageing.