To support the smooth running of the business through a variety of duties; to include co-ordination of service scheduling together with input into quality control, resource planning and recruitment activities. The role is broad ranging and will provide you with a high level of exposure to clients, care needs and quality, recruitment and business events. The successful candidate will also be comfortable supporting client's with their personal care and covering care visits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled, experienced and motivated Care Manager with a strong care background and a passion for high quality care to join our care team based in Lymington. Our unique package includes a number of benefits, including a competitive starting salary to reflect your experience.
As our Care Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our domiciliary care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care. This will include being responsible for the efficient running of the business, quality control, managing the needs of the clients and day-to-day management of internal staff and our CAREGivers.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Working closely with the Director to coordinate the growth and development of a high quality private domiciliary care service for older people in the local area
- Networking in the local community to raise awareness of the service
- Promoting the highest standards of care and service
- Recruiting and training CAREGivers
- Converting new client enquiries and coordinating staffing rotas
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing a team, making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly
- Ensuring successful operation of quality control systems and performing quality assurance visits for clients
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered
- Effectively managing complaints and incidents, carrying out investigations relating to the quality of the service and using those findings to initiate improvements
- Promoting a positive culture in line with the Home Instead ethos and values.