Assistant Marketing Administrator - Part Time
Are you passionate about helping people? Are you creative, organised and practical?
Home Instead Milton Keynes is a private care provider for people living in their own homes. We believe that the best home care is founded in strong relationships between clients and care professionals and so finding the perfect candidates to become part of team is critical.
We are looking for a confident and motivated individual to join our team and support us to grow our team of friendly, kind and reliable care professionals. Someone who will share our passion to deliver the kind of care we would want for our own families.
Objective: The Assistant Marketing Administrator will be an ambassador for attracting, recruiting and retaining amazing carers. Working alongside the recruitment and community engagement teams, this person is responsible for attracting, sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of high quality, engaged care professionals, and providing a great candidate experience.
We are looking for someone with previous experience of marketing campaigns who can take a creative approach to attracting and retaining candidates and drive the screening and selection processes. This is not your average office role and requires a candidate with exceptional people skills and an ability to think outside of the box to seek out the right people, with the right attitudes to bolster our team of care professionals
- Support all aspects of recruitment activity and the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
- Proactively source high quality candidates using a variety of approaches and channels.
- Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
- Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate groups or events that would attract candidates
- Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
- Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
- Support with an Employee Referral Scheme.
- Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches
- Place adverts on websites, job boards and appropriate social media, and ensure all relevant recruitment digital content is kept up to date.
- Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
- Work with the Events team to plan and coordinate a schedule of activity across social media platforms.
- Ensure digital content is engaging and kept up to date.
- Coordinate retention activities such as newsletters, Carer of the month etc.
- Aid in the completion of PEAQ surveys.
- Support with scheduling interviews and candidate selection activities where appropriate.
- Support with processing candidates through the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in a timely manner, ensuring data is accurate.
- Support the onboarding process to ensure a positive experience and a memorable first day for candidates.
- Maintain accurate data and information to analyse own performance. Use data and information to continually assess performance against strategic goals.
- Manage own time effectively, prioritising critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
- Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
- Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools for recruitment purposes.
- Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain, strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
- Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
- Experience of utilising recruitment and other data to make informed decisions.
- Able to work 12-5.30pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility to alter this to meet the demands of the business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge with maximum job satisfaction, with a 5* employer, apply today.
If your skills match the above requirements and you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places, then please apply by writing a covering letter / email explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job, this can be attached to your CV. Please consider the following questions when compiling your Covering Letter:
- What is it about this role that appeals to you?
- Why work with Home Instead?
- What aspects of the Person Specification do you think you would be able to bring to our team?
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Starting Salary £23,000 FTE prorated according to hours worked