We are one of the area's largest independent care providers and with a CQC rating of "Outstanding" in Caring, we really believe that outstanding care is person-focussed.
We truly understand that people are unique, and that everyone we care for is one of a kind, and we are looking for Care Professionals who share the passion and honesty to fuel our devotion for the people we care for.
If you’re looking for a profession where you can bring your caring personality to work and change lives, look no further!
Care Assistant Benefits:
- Excellent pay rates - starting from £11 - £11.25 per hour, plus time and a half to double time at bank holidays
- Flexible hours from 10 hours part time to 35 hours full time or Guaranteed minimum hours contracts, so you have as much flexibility as you need to fit your role around your other commitments. Your influence will continue long after your shift ends!
- Minimum 1 hour calls – so you have the time needed with client to surround yourself in their stories and celebrate their individuality
- A career progression framework - for those who want it, with opportunities for specialised training, CPD, buddying/mentoring and community events
- Employee referral bonus programme - so you get rewarded for introducing your friends!
- Mileage - paid separately, and we keep you as close to your home as possible so that you avoid long distances
- Training - fully paid award winning training and ongoing support, so anyone can apply, whatever your background and experience.
- Employee assistance programme - available 24/7 to support you while you support your clients
- Exclusive discounts scheme – at supermarkets, utility providers and more
Care Assistant responsibilities:
Being a Care Professional is a highly rewarding career where no two days are the same, but every day is important!
Duties can include:
- Companionship - ensuring a client enjoys regular and meaningful social interaction is an important part of your visit
- Help with everyday tasks such as; meal preparation and light housework
- Accompanying to appointments or shopping
- Personal care - supporting our clients with the essentials such as bathing, showering, dressing and grooming to keep them healthy and independent
MUST have Driving Licence and Own Transport.
Starting salary at £700 Per Month with opportunity with career and pay progression.
- 3 x 5 hour shifts with working Every Other Weekend
- Pay ranging from £11 to £11.25 per hour
- You will be FULLY trained by our Trainers within our Milton Keynes Office.
- 24/7 support from our office and out of hours On Call phone.
- 28p per mile – after the first 5 miles driven. 45p per mile for Companionship
This is an ideal role for someone who is seeking full time hours & stability . Joining our dynamic and supportive team of Care Professionals, you will be providing a variety of non-medical care services to help our clients stay independent in their own home.. Our clients are looking for the very best in care therefore we are searching for the highest quality of candidates. Being a care professional can include help and support with meal preparation, light domestic duties, administering or prompting medication, taking them shopping or to appointments and support with personal care.
We also have a fantastic career path programme for you to follow which would lead to you being a Specialist Care Professional. In house training such as Dementia care, End of Life and Nutrition means you can make this role a brand new career change.
What we offer you
We are now able to offer Care Professional salaried positions as below:
35 hours per week salary is £20,000-£20500
20 hours or 25 hours per week positions also available on a pro-rata salary
Overtime is paid at a rate of £11-£11.25 per hour
As a successful Care Professional you will benefit from:
• Award-winning training
• Salary increments in line with Care Professional career pathway.
• Paid holiday.( 28 Days)
• Mileage (from 28p to 45p per mile)
• Workplace pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme; for work or personal use
• Eligibility for a Blue light card
• Retail and restaurant discounts
• Refer a friend scheme
• Continuous development opportunities.
• COVID-safe practices.