Growing older can be very stressful for some people, so can you imagine taking someone out of their home too?
Our home care avoids this, and our CAREGivers allow older people to live long and happy lives, whilst promoting their autonomy and independence.
Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life?
An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for a CARE Co-ordinator to join the Maidstone office for the country’s leading Home Care provider, Home Instead Senior Care.
Home Instead are leading the revolution in home care and changing the face of ageing across the globe. As a result of our continued success and growth we have an opportunity to find a unique professional to add to our multi award winning team. As a CARE Co-ordinator you will be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for the excellent service we provide to our clients. You will be part of an organisation that strives to be outstanding in all aspects of its client’s experience. You need to be energetic, a great communicator, with exceptional organisational skills. You need to have a passion for providing high quality customer service and will have previous experience in a co-ordinating, logistics or scheduling role. Personality is key to being successful as the job will involve creating strong relationships with all members of Home Instead from management to CAREGivers.
- Sociable, fun, charismatic and an ability to confidently converse with all members of the Home Instead team.
- A mind for solving puzzles.
- Caring, kind, with a good ear for listening and first-rate communication skills.
- Creative, quick thinking, and an ability to work well and keep calm under pressure.
- An ability to work to deadlines and relish in scheduling challenges.
- A multi-tasker who can work well alone on projects and as part of the team.
- Well presented, smart and a positive spokesperson to represent the Home Instead brand and mission.
- Vision, to see the bigger picture!
You need to understand and value the importance of having fun at work and loving what you do!
Hours : Monday – Friday 13:00 – 17:30 leading to full time hours as the company expands.
Other hours may be required for holiday relief, some occasional “oncall” phone cover with opportunity for overtime.
You will be working alongside an experienced care co-ordinator as part of a two-person team.
All training will be provided.
We will carry out a DBS check and will require references.
Hourly rate £10.00 per hour
You will be working in the beautiful surroundings of the Kenward Trust in Yalding. Fresh air, green fields and blue skies are part of your company perks along with free parking on site. We also offer company perk scheme, pension, and the best freshly ground coffee if you are a coffee lover!