Senior Client Care Coordinator
20 days Holidays, Company pension scheme and paid training
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
At Home Instead, we believe in changing the face of aging by changing the face of caring, by offering extended contact time with our clients to build positive relationships, delivered by kind, courteous and competent staff.
We are expanding out Team with a full time, Senior Client Care Coordinator, who has good experience in the care sector, with knowledge of regulatory compliance and willing to take the next step in their career progression. Most of all – you must want to make a difference.
Essentials for the role
· Level 3 Diploma in Adult Social Care or equivalent.
· Knowledge of health and social care services that can support individuals to remain in their own homes.
· Good working knowledge of care documentation (including electronic systems is desirable).
· Positive approach to communication and team working.
· Ability to plan, problem solve, organise self and others, with good time management.
· Car driver with own transport.
What we can offer you
· £20 – £22k depending on experience.
· Mileage, pension, Employee Assistant Programme.
· Health Benefits Package and Life Insurance Cover.
· Access to gain enhanced qualifications.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
The Location: Home Instead is based in Luton, covering Luton and the surrounding Central Bedfordshire areas.