It's not working, it's CARING with Home Instead
Do you want to make a difference?
Are you a forward-thinking and proactive individual?
Would you like to be part of a valued team?
Are you passionate about providing high quality care to people in your local community?
If you answered YES to the above, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Home Instead Lewes & Uckfield are passionate about providing relationship-led care to people in our local community, brightening their lives and giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
At the beating heart of everything we do are our amazing CAREGivers. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a new team member to assist our recruitment with a focus on the attraction and engagement of new CAREGivers based on their values and commitment to our mission.
We are seeking a confident individual with the drive and passion to source and recruit fantastic CAREGivers from our local community and via social media. The focus is always on quality rather than quantity.
As the Recruiter you will:
- Source candidates through a variety of media and initiatives with a focus on local communities
- Engage with candidates and assist with interviews
- Support the recruitment journey, working closely with care management team
- Manage recruitment administration
- Monitor and report against recruitment targets
- Contribute to improving our candidate experience and stay up to date with best practice in recruitment
- Be part of the oncall rota
We are looking for someone who will be proud to represent a premium care and support provider, who is able to attract high calibre candidates and deliver a first-class candidate experience. You will need to be self-motivated, organised with excellent communication skills whilst being flexible to deliver a responsive recruitment service outside of the standard 9 – 5.
- Previous experience in recruitment is preferred
- Experience in the social care sector would be an advantage
- You will need excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Efficient computer literacy
- Have a positive attitude to innovation and change and a willingness to propose improvements.
This is a part-time position for between 25-30 hours per week.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.