- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared, considering travel time, holidays, training and last-minute cancellations.
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule and liaise with relevant team members.
- Match CAREGivers to new clients in conjunction with client services team and arrange introductions.
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs, with the same CAREGiver and the same times each week, where possible.
- On Call duties on a rota basis
- Develop excellent relationships with both clients and CAREGivers so both can enjoy positive experiences.
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced and scheduled on a timely basis.
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business such as care calls as and when required.
We are looking for friendly, kind and compassionate people to meet our clients needs in Biddulph and the surrounding area.
Your own transport is essential to travel betweens calls and flexibility to work alternate weekends.
Our CAREGivers provide a range of care including personal care, companionship and home help to keep our clients living independently in the home.
We are looking for caring people who want to join our team of great CAREGivers and who live in Chell and Norton and surrounding area.
We are looking for people who are reliable, trustworthy and respectful. The role of care assistant is both enjoyable and rewarding.
Our CAREGivers provide personal care, home help and companionship to our clients which helps them live independently in the homes.
We ask our CAREGivers to work alternate weekends.
Transport is Essential for traveling in between calls.
We have a full time night care assistant position available. The times of each shift are from 10 pm to 7am
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Matlock and surrounding areas. As a waking night CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help keep clients independent and safe during the night in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts to join our team in Leek as a CAREGiver.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver as training will be provided.
Transport is essential to travel in between calls.
We ask our CAREGiver to be flexible to work alternate weekends.
We are looking for people who live in the Matlock & Wirksworth area who have kind, compassionate hearts and who want to make a true difference to the quality of life of our clients.
You will be reliable, trustworthy, respectful and provide a range of care including personal care, home help and companionship to help clients live independently in their own home.
Transport is essential to be able to travel between calls in and around the Matlock & Wirksworth area.
Our CAREGivers are also asked to work alternate weekends.