An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter to join our Home Instead team based in Ilkley. Our business has been through substantial growth and we have ambitious plans for the future. In support of this expansion, we are now looking for a Recruiter to take the lead in the recruitment of CAREGivers with a focus on attraction, sourcing and engagement. We’re looking for a confident individual with the drive and passion to attract and recruit fantastic CAREGivers from our local community and via social media. This is a varied, challenging but highly rewarding role where you have the autonomy to define recruitment strategies using a variety of different sources with the focus on quality rather than quantity.
To proactively source, select and build a pipeline of high quality, engaged CAREGivers.
To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.
· Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
· Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
· Proactively source candidates using a variety of channels
· Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events
· Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
· Maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
· Previous experience of delivering a responsive end to end recruitment service.
· Experience of recruitment marketing with knowledge of preparing and managing recruitment campaigns.
· Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships
· Experience of using a variety of attraction methods to source high quality candidates.
· Understanding of candidate screening and selection processes.
· Experience of utilising recruitment data to make informed decisions.
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office, working with an ATS and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure.
· Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community. You will have a proven track record of attracting high calibre candidates with experience of recruitment marketing and a knowledge of current sourcing techniques. You will be self-motivated, organised and resilient and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible in order to deliver a responsive recruitment service - this is not your standard 9 to 5 recruitment role.
If you want to recruit people who make a real difference to someone’s life and be a pivotal part of our team, we would love to hear from you. To find out more, please click the "I'm Interested" button!