Are you free to work at weekends and have you got experience in the Care industry?
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Are you free to work at weekends and have you got experience in the Care industry? If so, you may be interested in our Weekend Runner vacancies.
This role with Home Instead Huntingdon is a weekend only position and will require you to be available between 7am – 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday, to cover sickness and holidays. We are offering a rate of £30 per day just to answer your telephone and be available if needed. We will then pay you £10.40 per hour on top if you have to visit a client, plus your mileage.
There is no upper age limit for applicants, however it is vital that you have experience working in the care industry and possess a full UK driving license with access to your own reliable transport. This position is to provide cover so you may be expected to travel to Huntingdon, St Neots, Biggleswade, Ely and the surrounding villages. Help us on our mission to end loneliness amongst our elderly population!
Wondering what the benefits are?
- An hourly wage reflective of the important role you do that’s considerably higher than minimum wage.
- A minimum of one hour with each client
- Set rate of £30 per day for simply being available, plus an hourly rate if you do get called out to work.
- Providing you are available for the whole weekend; this position could fit perfectly around your other interests/commitments.
- Award winning training is provided.
- The biggest benefit of all is the feeling you’ll get when you arrive and see the smile on your clients’ face.
This is a unique opportunity within the care sector, and so you may be wondering what the position involves:
- Companionship – a cup of tea and a natter
- Shopping trips, social calls, accompany to appointments, clubs/hobbies etc.
- Preparing meals and offering light housekeeping
- Prompting the client to take medication.
- Support getting in and out of the shower/getting dressed.
- Assistance to and from the toilet.
You have the opportunity to join our award-winning, local home care company whose visits are always a minimum of an hour and every visit involves companionship.
Apply today or call Hannah on 01480 454293 for further information.
Experience within a care setting is essential for this role
As a Weekend Runner, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01480 454293.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.