Join Our Team To Make a Difference
Field Care Supervisor
Pension, Health Plan, Bonus Scheme
*ANNUAL SALARY £24,000 PLUS BENEFITS*
We offer excellent support and benefits:
- We are a real Living Wage Employer
- Pension Scheme
- Health Scheme
- Employee Assistance Wellbeing Programme for you and your family
- Retail Discount Scheme to support you and your family
- Bonus Scheme
- Training and Development
- Career progression in a growing business
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people to help keep them living independently in their own home.
We provide award winning home care, companionship and personal care of the highest quality. With minimum visits of one hour and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
- Support care consultations, service reviews and completing client support plans.
- Conduct staff supervisions and client QA’s.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Carry out client reviews and action these accordingly.
- Support and mentor CAREGivers.
- Provide support to the Client Experience team.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy,
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Experience in the care sector delivering a wide range of personal care services.
- Experience of working with MAR sheets and medication in a supervisory role.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We support our clients living in and around the areas of Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.