Join Our Growing Business to Make a Difference
Care Assistant Full Time- Annual Salary £22,308
Industry Leading Training, Excellent Support, Fuel Allowance
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Care Assistants to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk as a Care Assistant or as we like to call you CAREGivers.
At Home Instead Senior Care we provide award winning home care, companionship and personal care of the highest quality, so our clients can remain independent in their own homes.
Due to growth we are looking to expand our team in Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk and are looking for the right people to join our team. We offer excellent support and benefits:
- Fixed working pattern
- Flexibility in the working week different from the traditional 9am-5pm
- Salary £22,308
- Petrol Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Well-being Benefit Scheme
- Paid Award Winning Training
- Refer a friend bonus £250
If you're interested in joining our team as a Care Assistant, please click apply, we would love to hear from you...
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01423 774490
You need to have a special interpersonal skill set that includes good communication, empathy, patience and compassion. Along with this special skill set our fully funded practical training will help you get started in your new exciting career . (Please note that we require you to have access to reliable transport)
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others. We need fantastic people who have a 'can-do' positive attitude and who love working as part of a team.
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
- Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
- Willingness to work and communicate professionally with Home Instead Senior Care office teams and other social and health care professionals
- Respect for people with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own and who may have a range of medical conditions. Commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
- Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
- Excellent time keeper who is organised and reliable
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
- Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
- Good level of stamina and fitness to meet the physical demands of the job
- This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced Disclosure from the relevant body
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We support our clients living in and around the areas of Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.