Join our Team And Make A Difference
Client Care Coordinator
*£26,500 ANNUAL SALARY PLUS BENEFITS*
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We are looking for a Client Care Coordinator to join our team
We offer excellent support and benefits:
- We are a Real Living Wage Employer
- £26,500 annual salary
- Health Plan to support you and your family
- Pension Scheme
- Retail Discount Scheme to support you and your family
- Paid Award Winning Training and development
- Employee Assistance Wellbeing Programme for you and your family
Responsible for growing the business by managing enquiries, pipeline and onboarding of new clients whilst being an integral part of the care delivery management team, managing the needs of clients and supporting the Registered Care Manager.
- Handle initial client enquiries, book consultations and manage enquiry pipeline through to onboarding of new clients.
- Update and manage the Zoho platform for new client enquiries and liaise with the Business Development Manager on referral providers in the community.
- Undertake consultation to new clients, complete assessments and complete all new client’s paperwork as required.
- Conduct client and CAREGiver introductions.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with potential and existing clients, their families and other professionals involved in their care.
- Assist the Business Development Manager with local networking and relationship building.
- Ensure the new client’s care meets all Home Instead standards and customer satisfaction.
- Create, update and audit client care plans and assist with digital care planning.
- Identifying training needs/follow ups in respect of auditing activity.
- Management of clients and responsibility for their ongoing care and support with a focus on person centred care.
- Manage touchpoints with Client, family and healthcare professionals.
- Actively participate and contribute in objective setting and review succession planning.
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records on Home Instead software and People Planner.
- Carry out client reviews and action accordingly.
- Support, mentor and supervise CAREGivers to understand client needs.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
- Passion for delivering the highest quality care to our clients and helping them to live independently and happily in their own homes.
- Ability to understand the ‘Sales Process’ and work towards achieving KPI’s.
- Ability to nurture CAREGivers to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation and regulations specific to Health and Social Care.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Must be confident to use care management technology including providing support and training to CAREGivers.
- Must understand the importance of confidentiality working within current legislation.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite and virtual communication platforms with the aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies and software where appropriate.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport if required within the territory to visit clients.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
If you're interested in joining our team and you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you...
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01423 774490
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.