We are looking for kind and compassionate people to join our team to look after our clients in the Nidderdale area. The role is full of variety and ranges from helping someone to get ready for the day to taking them shopping to cooking a delicious and nutritious meal. We aim to help our clients to stay safe, well and healthy in their own homes for as long as possible, but to do this we need like- minded people to join our team and to help change the face of ageing.
To provide a variety of non-medical services that allow clients to remain in their own homes and to enhance the quality of their life. To help clients and their families meet the challenges of ageing with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead franchise
- Contribute to a positive living environment to enhance a client’s quality of life
- Document daily activities and report any significant changes in a client’s needs or living conditions
- Maintain regular communication with line manager and office staff
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Harrogate, Ripon and Thirsk as a Weekend Care Assistant.
We offer excellent support and benefits:
- We are a Real Living Wage Employer
- Fixed working pattern 4.45pm-9.30pm
- Weekend only working to suit your lifestyle
- Salary £6,422/ £13.00 per hour /9.5 hours per weekend
- Petrol Allowance
- Well-Being Benefit Scheme for you and your family
- Retail Discount Scheme
- Award Winning Training which is ongoing and supportive
- 24 hour/7 days a week managment support and guidance
- Paid DBS check
- Referral cash bonus of £300
If you're interested in joining our team as a Weekend Care Assistant, please click apply, we would love to hear from you...
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01423 774490