You really can change the world if you care enough
Full Time Care Office Administrator
Home Instead Guildford and Woking are a Domiciliary care company based in Knaphill and provide services such as Companionship care, Personal care. Home help, Dementia Care, Overnight Care and Live-in care.
The Care Quality Commission have rated our company as 'OUTSTANDING' by the high standard of care we provide our clients in the Woking and Guildford area of Surrey.
Due to our exceptional company growth and progression within the team, we are looking for a full time Office Administrator to support our office team of 16 during the hours of 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday..
To provide administration support to the office team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy Home Care Company which prides itself on ‘Going the extra mile’ for their clients.
- Provide a focal point for visitors and telephone enquirers, promoting a positive image and customer service approach.
- General administration including dealing with enquiries (phone, email and face to face) photocopying, data entry, scanning, franking letters, taking and transferring calls.
- Preparing resources and paperwork for the office team.
- Work closely to assist the Care Management team with Care plans and the Care Co-Ordinating team to plan weekly schedules and communicate all rotas to clients and carers.
- Place purchase orders with approved suppliers, maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Ad Hoc duties
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free onsite parking
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Continued training and support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount portal
- Opportunities for career progression
- Computer literate – Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, think quickly and multitask.
- Driver with access to own vehicle due to the location
- Reliable, smart and professional at all times.
- Previous office experience.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Team Player.
- Willingness to carry out care calls in cases of emergencies.