Receptionist/Administrator required to join our busy 'OUTSTANDING' office in Woking.
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for adults. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
At Home Instead Guildford and Woking, we have been a family run business for nearly ten years and each year we go from strength to strength!
In 2017 we were rated 'outstanding' by Care Quality Commission (CQC) and have maintained this rating for the third inspection in a row, something we are extremely thrilled with!
We match our CAREGivers (Carers) to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies, this helps build strong and trusting relationships. The support CAREGivers give to our clients is not rushed and is companionship based at all times.
Salary – £18,000.00 – £20,000.00 dependant on experience
Job type – Full-time, Monday- Friday, 9am till 5.30pm
Home Instead Guildford and Woking is part of a network forming the world’s leading provider of homecare for adults needing support and assistance to enable them to be as independent as possible while remaining in their own home.
We believe passionately in providing a high standard of care and support that we would be happy to receive ourselves and for our families. We provide CAREGivers to our clients, who visiting them a consistent and regular basis.
We are seeking a full-time Receptionist/Administrator to join our successful office team. The role is based in our Woking office and primarily involves being the first point of contact on the phone and greeting people coming into our office. With considerable telephone and email contact, you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure. Above all, you must share our ethos and values to deliver the highest quality service to both our staff and clients. To live the ‘Home Instead way’ is to demonstrate kindness, respect and patience.
Why work for Home Instead Guildford and Woking?
- Excellent rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Paid mileage
- Free onsite parking
- Free DBS check
- Pension scheme
- Full learning and development programmes
- Rewards schemes
- Out-of-hours and office support
- Paid and accrued holiday
- Continued training and support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discount portal
- To answer phones calls in a polite professional manner, passing on clear messages to colleagues
- Greet, welcome and offer refreshments to visitors
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients, family members, professionals and CAREGivers on a daily basis though telephone, email and personal contact
- Carry out any other administrative tasks and ad hoc duties as requested by the office team
- Maintain stock levels
- Excellent understanding and proficient in all Microsoft office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Good standard of Maths and English – both verbal and written
- Good clear telephone manner
- Proven track record of excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience in office administration and reception duties
- Live in or around the Guildford, Woking and surrounding areas
- Access to reliable transport (as you may be required to attend meetings or events outside of the workplace)
- Ability to self-prioritise own workload
- Reliable, smart and professional at all times
- Knowledge and experience using PeoplePlanner and IQ systems
- Previous office and / or reception experience
- Experience of some for care, either professional or personal
- Willingness to carry out care calls in cases of emergencies