Evening Care Assistant
Are you looking for a second income or a role to fit around your lifestyle? We are looking for evening only Carers to join our team. Whether it's full-time, or part-time, if you can commit to a minimum of 14 hours per week in the evening including 4 hours every weekend or 8 hours every other weekend we would be keen to hear from you.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
The only qualifications you will need are a smile, a kind, caring nature and a willingness to help people in your local community. Full comprehensive training will be provided.
· Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to adapt to various living environments and locations
· Ability to listen, communicate clearly and build relationships with clients and their families in a friendly and pleasant manner
· Respect for people with different backgrounds and beliefs to your own and who may have a range of medical conditions. Commitment to non-discriminatory care practice
· Willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions
· Excellent time keeper who is organized and reliable
· Ability to adapt to change quickly and make common sense decisions at short notice
· Good hygiene practice, including personal hygiene and a smart appearance
· This role will is subject to an enhanced DBS
To be eligible for this position, we would need you to say yes to our five golden questions:
1. Do you drive and have access to a vehicle?
2. Do you live in, or near, the Guildford and Woking area of Surrey?
3. Will you be willing, after training, to provide personal care for our clients when required?
4. Are you aged 18 or over?
5. Are you able to commit to a minimum of 14 hours per week including a minimum of 4 hours every weekend or 8 hours every other weekend.
If you can say yes to the five questions above, click 'apply' and get in touch today!