To us, it's personal.
Live-In Care CAREGiver
Home Instead Senior Care provides that precious gift of freedom; enabling people to remain at home where they're most happy and comfortable; and families, the freedom to relax in the knowledge that their loved ones are in excellent hands, being cared for by the world's leading home care company, specialising in older age adults.
We believe in caring for our Clients outstandingly, preserving their dignity and respecting their needs, as well as their right to live their life in a personalised and valued way, in the highest possible standard.
Home Instead Senior Care – Greenwich and Bexley is looking for a flexible individual, who is reliable, compassionate and has excellent communication skills.
‘Live-in’ CAREGivers support our clients at the comforts of their own homes. The role of a Live-in CAREGiiver is a whole team effort, we would prefer someone who is dedicated to their role, is willing to learn and contribute to the team, and has the ability to work under pressure. The role is both rewarding and challenging, with great support from both family and the Home Instead Team.
- As a Live-in Caregiver, you will be required to provide the highest quality 24-hour care.
- You will be responsible for delivering your client's personalised care plan and health goals, enabling clients to live life to the full in their own home.
- We specialize in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care.
- You will manage Client’s medical condition, meals, hygiene and ensure their safety at all times.
- You will maintain a positive relationship with your client, their family, friends and those supporting their health and wellbeing as well as being trustworthy and compassionate.
- Recruitment Assessment Programme before introducing you to our Client.
- On-going training, catering to the needs of both the CAREGiver and the Clients.
- 24-hour support from Key Players in the office.
- Access to free EAP (Employee Assistance Programme).
- Employee Discounts at various stores.
- Salary range: £749.00 - £849/week, including food allowance
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will be provided a separate room to stay and access to a TV and WiFi.
You do not need previous experience, only a big passion and dedication for care.
Home Instead Senior Care – Greenwich and Bexley is the only homecare provider to be rated “Outstanding” by the CQC within the Royal Borough of Greenwich and Bexley boroughs, where we operate. We are passionate about helping people stay happily and safely in their own homes and communities. We believe in caring for our clients to the highest standard, by encouraging our CAREGivers to reach their highest potential, and ensuring we make a real difference to clients' lives, every day.
For more details, please call 0203 771 8424, or e-mail [email protected].
You can find us online on www.homeinstead.co.uk/greenwich and www.facebook.com/homeinsteadgb.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.