Want to start a career in care? Why not start here!
Care Assistant /CAREGiver (Evening & Weekend)
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care, including, personal care, house-help and companionship services for older people. We provide personalised support with award winning training and minimum visits of one hour, matching our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust, and ensure regularity to maintain the continuity and develop understanding. We are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
As a CAREGiver at Greenwich & Bexley, you will travel to the house of the clients and provide a range of care services to enable them to continue to live independently in their own homes. At HISC, we provide non-medical services (personal care, house-help and companionship services) and are looking for someone with flexible working hours to join our team. We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients. This could be assisting them with:
- morning routines when they get up
- evening routines before they go to bed
- helping the clients with jobs around the home,
- cooking them meals,
- going shopping or to appointments,
- taking the client to day care centres or the church
- and encouraging interests and hobbies
- or just providing them with a company!
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people.
- This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience.
- You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service.
- You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful.
- You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 020 3771 8424.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.