Competitive salary, Bonus payment, Holiday pay (20 days plus 8 bank holidays, Possibility of extra 5 days Holidays, Refer-a-friend scheme (£150 for each successful referral), Employee assistance program (free counselling), No uniform, Pension Scheme Staff discount portal
Our office was established in Godalming and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you want to be a part of a Great Team?
If the answer is yes and you have the relevant experience, please apply on teh link below.
- Understand and build effective and efficient schedules around our clients and CAREGivers.
- Ensure schedules are prepared on time and in full
- Be responsive to changes in the schedule
- Ensure client schedules are matched to their needs
- Work with the recruitment team to ensure sufficient current and future staffing levels are met.
- Work with the Care Team to ensure new and existing care packages can be resourced
- Add and maintain all client and CAREGiver information onto to the electronic scheduling system.
- Participate in on-call duties as required.
- Act as a reserve CAREGiver if required
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business as directed by your line manager.
- Experience of working in a scheduling role within a home care or other relevant environment such as logistics is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the health and social care sector
- Good working knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent communications, organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Logical and analytical with the ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Must live within our territory or max 40 minutes commuting radius
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.