Recruitment Admin (Kickstart Scheme)
Our office was established in 2018 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that we recruit the best CAREGivers for delivering the best in class quality care to our clients and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
Are you aged between 16-24, out of work and receiving universal credit? looking for the opportunity to get into recruitment?
Here at Home Instead Godalming, we are working with the governments Kickstart scheme to provide the opportunity for you to kickstart your career into recruitment.
Overall, to provide administration support in all aspects of recruitment
- Arrange interviews, meetings etc
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Organise recruitment events
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Assist with social media pages
Initial 6 month placement with the potential for permanent employment at the end. We will provide full training to ensure the best opportunity for progression.
- Must be receiving Universal credit and registered with local job centre
- Aged between 16-24yrs
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good working knowledge of IT systems in particular Microsoft Office or Google suite.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
This is a government scheme, therefor the placement is only open to candidates aged between 16-24 years old, registered with local job centre as seeking work, claiming universal credit and confirmed eligible to apply by your work coach. We can not accept candidates who do not meet this criteria.
Please be informed this role is subject to references and DBS enhanced disclosure.