Recruitment Coordinator (Maternity cover)
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
The Recruitment coordinator is expected to introduce quality carer candidates, also expected to promote the role and Home Instead, recruit, screen, interview and process all potential CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- To manage all aspects of recruitment
- Interview and assess all candidates
- Perform all relevant checks - ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
- Keep all adverts, job boards, marketing materials up to date
- Organise recruitment events
- Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
- Achieve targeted recruitment figures
- Responsible for CAREGiver retention
- Must have min 1 year recruitment experience (preferably from the care sector)
- Must have experience in preparing and managing recruitment campaigns
- Must have understanding of recruitment legislation including DBS checks, referencing and ID checks
- Must live within our territory (Waverley or West Sussex)
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
- Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Self confident and has good communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience of social media and other digital communication tools in particular for recruitment purposes.
- Ability and confidence to go out into the community to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems in particular Microsoft Office or Google suite.
- Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.