CARE ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY IN THE FOREST OF DEAN - With UK's #1 rated and award-winning Home Care brand
If you are the kind of person who get happiness by making people happy- then this would be a great role for you. If you are looking to work for the highest-rated care company in the world, all you need is to be a person with caring and compassionate nature.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in the Gloucestershire area. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help our clients keep their independence in their own home.
Home Instead are looking for CAREGivers in the Gloucester and the Forest of Dean area to support clients on part-time basis including every other weekend.
CAREGiver pay rate: £12.32 - £13.44 (including guaranteed holiday pay), Double time Bank Holidays.
You do not need previous experience as full, paid training is provided. However you do need a full driving licence and access to a car.
We support you with:
24 hour on call support
Generous travel allowance
Support from Area Team Leaders
Home Instead offers great rates of pay and the support of a friendly and professional office team. All you need is a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and being comfortable with spending time in the company of others.
To be successful, you will be able to deliver a first-class candidate experience, drive candidate engagement and be confident in building strong relationships in the local community. You will have a proven track record of attracting high calibre candidates with experience of recruitment marketing and a knowledge of current sourcing techniques. You will be self-motivated, organised and resilient and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be flexible in order to deliver a responsive recruitment service - this is not your standard 9 to 5 recruitment role.
What the role entails. . .
· Manage all aspects of recruitment activity ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators and Franchise Standards.
· Develop and implement creative recruitment campaigns online and within the local community.
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
· Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
· Develop own networks for sourcing candidates within the local community.
· Develop and maintain our approach to recruiting on social media by generating interesting, innovative and timely content and campaigns.
· Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the Company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events.
· Support candidate selection activities.
· Maintain the accuracy and integrity of recruitment related information using the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
· Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
· Implement and maintain an Employee Referral Scheme tailored to our CAREGivers.
· Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
What does being a Care Professional include?
- Visiting clients to provide companionship, home help and personal care and support them with aspects of their day-to-day lives. This can include preparing meals, administering medication, supporting with personal care, shopping or going out for a cup of coffee! This means all of our Care Professionals are required to have a full, clean driving license and access to a vehicle.
- Helping clients stay safe, comfortable and independent in their own homes and supporting their physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Assisting clients to appointments and around the community.
- Each client has a detailed Care Plan which includes their background, lifestyle and preferences. Our Care Professionals are matched to our clients to enable them to build meaningful relationships and enhance our client’s wellbeing.
- Our Care Professionals are reliable and responsible to enable them to build trust with their clients. They are thoughtful and compassionate to treat others with dignity and respect. Importantly, they are able to share their heart and be themselves.