Field Care Supervisor
Home Instead Farnborough, Fleet and Farnham is an Outstanding rated care provider, family run, and focused on delivering high-quality relationship-led care to clients in our community.
We are a family care business providing personalised and relationship-led care to clients in our community. We have been rated Outstanding in two successive inspections which is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our staff to quality care.
Through our work we enable older people to remain in their own homes as they age providing them with a broad range of services from companionship to 24/7 care. The team is everything, we rely on each other every day to do the work we do, and over the years have created a supportive, open and nurturing environment for our CAREGivers and staff. This is the team you will be joining.
You will bring your experience in delivering care and supporting CAREGivers in the field to help improve the experience of our existing and new CAREGivers.
In your new role, you will support new CAREGivers with starting their care career and care certificate journey. You will also support our existing CAREGivers to receive quality support enabling them to provide a high-quality service to clients.
- Provide initial training to new CAREGivers as part of our selection and welcome week
- Introduce CAREGivers to virtual training platform and encourage taking up new learning and development through Personal Development Planning
- Carry out Competency Assessment in the field with existing and new CAREGivers including medication administration, moving & positioning
- Support and mentor CAREGivers in the field carrying out Support Visits at clients’ addresses
- Assist CAREGivers throughout their Care Certificate journey including observational requirements
- Carry out CAREGiver Supervisions and Appraisals identifying areas of further improvement and support required
- Identify the strength of CAREGiving team and enable them to build on their strength better supporting your clients in the field
- Cover care calls from time to time if required as well as carry out on-call duties
Qualification & Experience
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent or commitment to achieve.
- Experience in a CQC regulated environment and knowledge of CQC guidelines.
- Knowledge of the Care Certificate process.
- Experience in training, mentoring and supervision
- Passion for delivering high quality care and developing individuals.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office and Google Suite, virtual communication platforms and software used for care and training purposes.
- Must have full driving license and means of transport, with or able to attain car insurance for business use.
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
The salary for this role will be £20-£24K per annum.
To apply, or for more details, please contact Tony on 01252 758716 ext 3 or email [email protected]
Read the stories of others who have come to care from all walks of life and are making a big difference everyday: https://www.homeinsteadjobs.co.uk/case-studies