Home Instead Senior Care are keen to speak to any experienced CAREGivers or Health Care Assistants who are looking to change role.
As a CAREGiver, supporting older people in their own homes, Home Instead Senior Care will offer you:
· comprehensive training
· the opportunity to train as a Health Care Assistant or in specialist care
· guaranteed, flexible hours with visits that are one hour minimum
· a contract to suit you
· the best pay at £10-£12 per hour, plus paid mileage @ 45p/mile between care visits
· a GUARANTEED bonus after passing probation
· a supportive, friendly team environment
Home Instead Senior Care are recruiting carers who have current, or recent, care experience. We take the view that your skills and experience should be reflected in your earning potential. We will also offer flexible hours that suit your individual circumstances.
We support clients in the Frimley, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot and Fleet areas and can offer CAREGivers with complex care experience:
· Guaranteed, flexible hours
· Hourly pay from £10 - £15, with a discretionary bonus following successful completion of the probationary period
· Refresher training as appropriate
· A supportive team environment
If you knew that your presence could brighten someone's day, wouldn’t that make you feel good? There’s a role where this is possible, every time you go to work.
Consider becoming a Care Assistant for Home Instead Senior Care. We are recruiting in the Frimley, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot and Fleet areas.
The role involves supporting elderly clients in their own homes with personal care, and includes such work as light domestic tasks, shopping, accompanying on short trips, meal preparation and, of course, companionship
We can offer you:
· flexible hours
· paid from £9.50 per hour
· guaranteed pay rise after completion of the successful probationary period
· meaningful, local work
· the opportunity to learn new skills through our comprehensive, free training
· paid mileage between visits
Wouldn’t it be great to:
· choose your own hours,
· work mostly term-time only
· paid from £9.50 per hour
· do work that’s really rewarding.
Sounds too good to be true? No! It’s all perfectly possible.
Home Instead Senior Care are looking for CAREGivers in the Frimley, Farnborough, Farnham, Aldershot and Fleet areas to start soon.
· Flexible hours to suit you
· Attractive starting pay with a guaranteed pay rise after successful probationary period
· Comprehensive training (courses running December and January)
· Paid mileage at 45p per mile
The role of a CAREGiver involves supporting elderly clients in their own homes and is likely to include companionship, light domestic tasks, shopping, accompanying on short trips, meal preparation and some personal care (eg, help with washing and dressing).