HOME INSTEAD SENIOR CARE in EPPING are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients. As a Live-in CAREGiver, you will live in a Client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services to assist them to keep independent in their own home.
Our ideal Candidate must live within the Epping Forest District Area and possess a passion for supporting others and delivering an outstanding service, as well as being reliable, trustworthy and respectful, at all times. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable spending time in the company of others.
Candidates will need to understand this job opportunity currently comprises seven days Live-in Care followed by seven free days during which you will have the option to discuss further earning capacity. Hours and assignments are variable and are dependent on the need of the Client. For each assignment you will be provided with a comfortable bedroom with reasonable amenities including a TV and Wi-Fi. Excellent training will be provided.
- Daily Live-in Care rate of pay at £100 daily
- Further earning potential during free time by way of additional Care calls at an hourly rate of £10.25 weekdays plus £10.40 weekends and double pay on Bank Holidays.
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme of £250!
- 24 hour on-call support, 365 days of the year
- Pension Scheme
- Rewards and Recognition
- A full induction programme and support to work towards the Care Certificate
- Ongoing learning & development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid Holidays
- Car Mileage
Employment directly through us – WE ARE NOT AN AGENCY!