We are looking for a highly skilled Registered Care Manager with a strong care background to join our team in East Shropshire.
As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our private sector care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a also a really rare opportunity for a first class care manager to work within a care environment that has already achieved 'Outstanding' to make their own mark and take a well organised, successful business to the next level by managing it's second location.
In this varied and challenging role, you will be involved in:
- Converting new client enquiries
- Care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Managing a team making sure that exceptional service is delivered to our clients and workloads are managed accordingly.
To be successful, you will:
- Have extensive care experience with excellent customer service and man management skills.
- Be commercially aware
- Have strong influencing skills
- Be able to demonstrate achievement of business growth targets
- Have the ability to build good working relationships.
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Be able to work well and accurately under pressure.
- Be flexible to meet the demands of the business including participating in an on-call rota
Due to the need to support the On-Call function, which may require you to support team members out in the field in emergency situations, and also the requirement to travel throughout the community to conduct new client assessments, you should have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.