"It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead"
Our office was established in East Hertfordshire and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
The Care Scheduler is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling
services for clients. The Care Scheduler is expected to assist and support other staff members in
order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
You must be:
- Friendly, approachable and professional.
- Experienced with Computers and able to navigate new systems quickly and efficiently.
- An excellent communicator.
- A team player.
- Ambitious and looking to grow with the company.
Your role incudes:
- Administrative duties.
- Liaising with CAREGivers, Clients, the office team and healthcare professionals on a daily basis.
- Keeping records up to date on our system.
- Holding regular meetings with CAREGivers
- Reporting to the Care Manager and attending weekly meetings.
- Assist the Care Manager with the processing of new Clients and CAREGivers.
- Providing a quality service to clients.
- Managing the CAREgiver team and participate in quarterly CAREGiver meetings
- You will need to have extremely good interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to problem solve while working under pressure in a busy environment providing ‘superior’ customer service.
- You will have experience in delivering or managing /coordinating service delivery through utilising scheduling technologies whilst having exceptional organisational skills; are a multi-tasker and able to communicative both written and verbally.
- High levels of computer literacy using bespoke software systems backed up with strong Word and Excel skills
- A confident, ‘can do’ attitude with a genuine enthusiasm for working in a busy, deadline driven team environment
- A professional telephone manner; a smiling personality and empathy for others
- An outstanding eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise conflicting deadlines effectively.
- The ability to make friends and influence people.
- To have pride in your work; the want to work ‘above and beyond’ and have high standards of commitment and achievement as well as a continuous desire for improvement, both personally and organisationally.
As a Care Scheduler with Home Instead, you will not only benefit from our industry leading training but in return for your care receive great rates of pay and excellent support from a caring team - all there to help YOU fulfill YOUR role and make a fantastic difference.
If you're looking for work that is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and has a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01279 721443 or WhatsApp us on 07568665750
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
We aspire to be the best place to work in care. We offer award-winning training and the chance to progress and develop your skills if you're ambitious. We benefit from our links to other offices through our national network, but our local office is still small enough to care about the individual. Our caregivers tell us it's not like working anywhere else. Come and find out why.
*Excellent rates of pay and remuneration
*Paid Travel time and mileage
*Full and Part-Time Hours available
* 24-hour support from an outstanding office team
*Extensive Training and Support including City & Guilds Dementia and End of Life Care, Parkinson