Senior Care Assistant
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people.
With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Home Instead is looking for a passionate, dedicated individual to join their expanding team as a Senior CAREGiver overseeing our clients and CAREGivers in East Hampshire.
As a Senior CAREGiver you will work as an extended part of the office team, to make sure that the outstanding quality of care we provide are kept to a high level.
You will set the example to new and existing CAREGivers and will work closely with the Care Manager to assist with support visits, quality reviews and will also assist our fantastic CAREGivers on their way to achieve the Care Certificate.
This role will have approximately 75% care work and 25% Senior work and participation in the on call rota. We looking for somebody with flexibility regarding working hours as this is essential due to the nature of the role.
- Experience of role of similar nature
- Must hold a full UK drivers licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- NVQ Level 2/3 is preferable but not essential
What we can offer you...
- Your own set clients so no constant changing rotas
- Competitive rates of pay (£10.25 - £12.25)
- Paid mileage and expenses
- Refer-a-friend scheme (£200 in vouchers for each successful referral)
- Pension Scheme
- Award winning training-12 week training and one to one support in the community
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts with BHSF, including discounts and savings across a range of retailers, food chains, cinemas and gyms.
- Employee discounts with BHSF on motor vehicle MOT checks and servicing.
- Health cash plan with BHSF, including health, vision and dental schemes, alternative therapies, and discounted gym memberships.
If you feel this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01420543214.
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.