It’s not working, it’s CARING with Home Instead
Training Coordinator / Trainer
Our office was established in 2015 and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Objective: The Training Coordinator is responsible for the execution and organisation of all training programs for CAREGivers. This position also involves supporting the office team with their ongoing development.
· Coordinate all training programmes across the business
· Responsible for Induction programme of all new CAREGivers, twice monthly.
· Deliver the majority of classroom training to new and existing CAREGivers
· Maintain the highest level of training for new and existing CAREGivers, key players, clients and community
· Work with UK National Office and other Home Instead franchises to incorporate best practices from across the network.
· Deliver the standard Home Instead Senior Care training programmes and source complementary external programmes where required.
· Maintain the training matrix to ensure all refresher courses and new training are completed within the correct timescale
· Develop appropriate training programmes for other job roles (e.g. Team Leader, Scheduler, Recruiter) and agree a plan with senior managers to enhance the skills of the existing office team through personal development plans and coaching.
· Maintain strong knowledge of regulatory requirements (RQIA, NISCC, Access NI) with relevant industry reading. This will also involve networking with the responsible bodies and attending workshops/updates as required.
· Use initiative to introduce suitable media (video, podcast, etc.) to complement the subject matter.
· Must have training experience and have completed Train the Trainer on a relevant topic.
· Experienced in preparing and managing training programmes
· Warm and engaging communication style
· Able to identify the learning styles of class participants and adapt your training to different styles.
· Able to work in a fast-paced office environment
· Competent presenter, with knowledge of presentation tools and able to evaluate and integrate latest office/training tools such as Doodle, My Learning Cloud and others.
· Must hold relevant up to date qualifications
· Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C including Maths and English
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
Salary range: £20-25k, depending on experience.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to Access NI enhanced disclosure.