Would you like a job where you can really make a difference to someone’s life?
We are seeking a care giver to work 30+ hours over a few days including some evenings and weekends, with some of our existing clients around the Dorchester area.
This can be a challenging but rewarding role and may be suited to someone with experience however not necessary as full training and support provided. You will be required to maintain our high standards, promote independence and deliver a brilliant experience to our clients ensuring excellent care is received every day.
This position will involve supporting clients with a range of activities in and around their home and will include medication administration, moving and handling and a level of personal care.
Why work for Home Instead Senior Care?
· This is an amazingly rewarding job!
· Minimum 1-hour care calls so no rushing to your next call
· Our clients enjoy the relationship they build with our CAREGivers
· To be part of a team that is genuinely passionate about High Quality Companionship and person-centred care
· You will have regular clients keeping travelling to a minimum and enabling continuity for our customers
· Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
· Ongoing support and training for nationally recognised qualifications
· Paid Holidays
· The opportunity to build up your hours the longer you are with us
· Full Induction Provided
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team.
As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home. This can be as simple as getting their breakfast and starting their day just right.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.