Work for an award-winning employer that focuses on your personal wellbeing and development!
Bonus scheme, paid mileage, career progression (e.g. sponsored NVQ), Refer a friend scheme, industry-leading training
Our office was established in 2019 and our mission is to brighten the lives of ageing adults, giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth.
This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care by our wonderful Care Professionals and it will support the growth of our business.
We are a family-run business with a personal touch and great passion.
We are proud winners of a 'Workbuzz 5* Employer Award' two years running (2020 and 2021) and also won the prestigious national 'Best for team support expertise’ award at the 2022 Home Care Awards!
No other home care company has more offices rated the highest level possible by the regulators than Home Instead UK.
To us, it REALLY IS personal and we look forward to having you in the team to help us deliver our mission.
To proactively source, select and build a pipeline of high quality and engaged Care Professionals.
To deliver a responsive end to end recruitment service that incorporates a great candidate experience.
· Manage all aspects of recruitment administration ensuring compliance with legislation, regulators, and Franchise Standards.
· Manage the end to end candidate experience creating a positive and engaging proposition.
· Proactively source candidates using a variety of sources which produce high quality candidates.
· Place adverts on websites, job boards and appropriate social media platforms.
· Support management in ensuring all relevant recruitment digital content is kept up to date.
· Maintain effective communication with candidates ensuring a positive candidate experience.
· Conduct interviews and manage candidate selection activities.
· Process candidates through the SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System (ATS) in a timely manner ensuring data is accurate.
· Research, plan and successfully execute regular community events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other appropriate events (supported by management).
· Utilise recruitment data to make informed decisions regarding recruitment approach.
· Process all pre-employment checks and collate pre-employment documentation.
· Support the management of the Employee Referral Scheme.
· Optimise the recruitment tools available and keep up to date on best practice approaches.
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures.
· Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
· Ensure compliance with Home Instead’s Equality, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, in respect of employment and service delivery.
· Well-developed administration skills, ideally with experience in a similar role.
· Good understanding of legislation relating to recruitment including Enhanced Criminal Record checks, referencing and Right to Work checks.
· An understanding of social media and other digital communication tools (for recruitment purposes).
· Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday to meet the demands of the business, when required.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of IT Systems with experience of Microsoft Office or Google Suite, working with databases and virtual communication platforms with the ability to learn and adopt new technologies where appropriate.
· Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to work accurately under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
· Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
· Be confident and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain, strong positive community relationships to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
This ad describes the general nature and level of work for the position. It is not a comprehensive list of its responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts and conditions. We reserve the right to modify the description in the future with or without notice. The responsibilities for this position are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This role is subject to a Criminal Records check at the appropriate level.