Help change the face of ageing
Registered Care Manager
Excellent Support and Fantastic growth opportunities
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care at home and companionship services for older people. With minimum visit times of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager with a passion for caring to join our office in Crawley which serves Crawley, Horley and East Grinstead, Lingfield and all surrounding areas as well. As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the management of care services as well as the growth and development of our services ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service.
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- has / or working towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- has the drive and motivation to develop care services.
- has strong organisation and planning skills.
- is flexible to meet the changing demands of the business as the company continues to grow.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
Applicants must have management experience in providing domiciliary care services within the UK. Applicants must have a level 5 QCF diploma in care or working towards it, and the Registered Manager’s Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial business acumen
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Ability to cope with change
- A clear enhanced DBS certificate
- A clean driving license
- Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to CQC satisfaction
- The ability to develop and maintain the quality control system
- A strong knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations
- The ability to create and maintain administrative systems
- The ability to recruit, select and effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our website www.homeinstead.co.uk/crawley-grinstead for more information about ourselves. Should you have specific questions about the position please email us on [email protected]
Do you have a level 5 QCF diploma in care or working towards it?
Do you have 3 year of management experience in a domiciliary care setting?
Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.