Various duties to include the requirements to support the clients. Light housework, personal care, meals, assisting in the community, shopping £8.80 to £9.30 an hour, mileage and travel time paid
You will be contributing to making a difference to individuals in their own homes. Your role as a CAREGiver will be to support and promote independence. We offer £8.80 to £9.30 per hour, paid mileage and travel time
Various duties including Housework, Personal care, Meal support, Assisting in the community, Shopping, Companionship. £8.80 to £9.30 per hour. Enhanced pay for bank holidays
Various tasks dependant on the individual needs for support. £8.80 to £9.30 an hour
Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays. Full support and assessment in the field and office
You will be contributing to making a difference to individuals in their own homes. Your role as a CAREGiver will be to support and promote independence.
COMPANIONSHIP services which could include, but are not limited to:
· Offer companionship and conversation
· Monitor diet and eating
· Stimulate and encourage through a variety of activities (for example clothing selection, hobbies and crafts)
· Arrange and provide reminders for appointments, activities and outings
· Help with travel arrangements
· Organise mail and write letters
· Assist with walking (lending an arm to steady)
· Accompany to appointments and social events (for example visiting friends or family, lunch, club meetings)
HOME HELP services which could include, but are not limited to:
· Run errands / collect prescriptions etc
· Performing light housekeeping tasks (dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, washing and ironing, taking out rubbish, caring for houseplants etc.)
· Organise and tidy cupboards and check food expiry dates
· Plan prepare and tidy away meals
· Answer the door
· Assist with pet care
· Supervise home maintenance
· Help with shopping and oversee home deliveries
PERSONAL CARE services which could include, but are not limited to:
· Provide medication reminders
· Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
· Help with continence care
· Assist to eat and drink
· Provide Dementia / Alzheimer care
· Provide respite / convalescence care
· Assist with morning/wake up and or evening/tuck in
Caring for the elderly and vulnerable in their own home, providing companionship, personal care, home help, meal preparation, medication reminders and administration and assisting clients to live a full and enjoyable life by assisting them to outside activities and interests and remain as independent as possible with our support.
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life for our clients to join our team in Conwy and Denbighshire as a CAREGiver. As a CAREGiver, you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help them keep independent in their own home.
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a CAREGiver. However, it would be useful to have some experience of working in a care setting or interacting with older people. This could be personal experience of caring for a family member or voluntary experience. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
By becoming a CAREGiver & Companion, you will be helping an older person in your local community not only combat loneliness but also help them stay independent. Everyone’s needs differ, some of our clients are more independent than others, you will be carefully matched to an older adult in your local area needing companionship and support. Your role will vary from helping them to get up or helping them to bed in the evening, helping get dressed, assisting with personal care, making breakfast, or preparing a meal or collecting some shopping for them. To be a fantastic companion, are you:
· Caring, compassionate and patient?
· Do you have a great personality and would make a fantastic companion?
· 4 -20 hours per week, flexible and fixed contracts (unfortunately, we cannot offer just school hours and full-time hours can be discussed);