• Are you an exceptional ‘people’ person with strong Supervisory and/or management skills?
• Are you hard working and adept at delivering high quality services?
• Are you organised, with great attention to detail and with effective computer abilities?
• Do you want to work with the leading brand in the industry?
Due to our growing reputation, we are expanding rapidly throughout the Cleveland area and are looking for the right person with excellent customer service, administrative, IT and people skills to help drive our highly regarded care business forward. This role offers great career prospects and the chance to be part of a strong supportive, friendly team providing the very best companionship, home help and personal care services for elderly people who wish to remain happily, safely and independently at home.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out effective and meaningful Supervisions, Appraisals and Support Visits/Spot checks with our CAREGivers – ensuring complete employee engagement. 100% of our employees last year said they were proud to work for the company. You need to be a really effective ‘people person’.
· Carrying out Care Certificate Touchpoints and Observations to demonstrate we have a well-trained, competent and capable workforce and mentoring employees to be the best they can be.
· You will have a keen eye for detail and perfection as you audit all paperwork including daily activity logs to ensure everything we, and our CAREGivers do, complies with our policies and procedures; CQC Regulations and Safeguarding protocols.
· You will visit clients, enhancing our relationship with them, carrying out needs assessments, updating care plans, matching and introducing CAREGivers ultimately representing the company as the premium care provider in the area.
· You will work closely with the office team to ensure our service provision is the best it can be for every individual client and their family. You will ensure you know, understand their needs and be able to provide great inspiration to all of our CAREGivers. You will also spend part of your role in the office doing administration.
· You will be part of the 24/7/365 on-call rota and you will also be required to visit clients when on call if there is no CAREGiver available, though this is rare.
If you would like to forge your future with an exceptional care company that’s really going places then please apply by writing a covering letter / email explaining why you think you may be the right person for the job and attach your CV.
• What is it about this role that appeals to you?
• Why Home Instead Senior Care?
• What aspects of the ‘personal profile’ we are looking for as contained in the job advert do you think you would be able to bring to our team?
If you do not provide a covering letter with this information, you will not be considered for an interview. Please note also that interviews may take place prior to the advert closing as and when suitable applications are received. If a suitable candidate is appointed the role will close early therefore please do not hesitate to submit your application.
Please note, this role requires a driving license and access to reliable transport.