Role: Care Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 plus annual performance related bonus
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
Home Instead West Lancashire and Chorley provide high quality care and support for people living safely, within the comfort of their own homes.
Rated as Outstanding by our regulator the CQC, our culture and ethos centres around respect and dignity and delivering high quality person centred care and support.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Domiciliary Care Coordinator to join our team and be part of our highly successful and dedicated team.
- Produce care staff rotas on a weekly basis using the company rostering system
- Allocate all calls to care staff, taking into consideration clients needs
- Manage the office phones, taking calls and dealing with requests
- Send regular communication to our clients and CAREGivers
- Maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records
- Maintain regular contact with clients and CAREGivers
- Participation within the weekly and weekend On Call Rota will be required
- Carry out administration duties required for the business operations
- Read activity logs making notes for any actions
- Analyse medication records, making notes for any actions
- Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business
- Experience in Domiciliary Care - 1 year (preferred)
- Driving licence
- NVQ or similar care qualification (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems with experience of Microsoft Office
- Be organised and flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Be a team player
- Customer service skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Regular hours of work
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- On going Learning and Development
- NEST Pension
- Opportunities for Career Development
- Contracts of Employment available
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01695 589 071
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.