Have you ever thought about working in care but don’t know where to start?
We are currently looking for people who are caring, empathetic, friendly, reliable, and really want to make a difference to another person. Our clients come from all walks of life and we match our CAREGivers to our clients.
If you feel like you could make a difference to someone’s life then we would like to hear from you, even if you have never done care before. Experience is not essential as we will provide you with full training and support with the option to study towards a qualification if that's what you want to do.
We offer daytime, evening and weekend work, paid holiday, pension and a mileage allowance. Our visits are a minimum of 1 hour and can include companionship, home help or personal care.
We work as a team so our CAREGivers work alternate weekends to support our clients. Our CAREGivers work between 2-3 hours a day or up to 10 hours if working a night shift.
If you are interested and have a current driving licence and use of a car don't be shy give us a call.
Successful applicants are required to have an enhanced DBS check. We will help you to do this. DBS Expense is met by the applicant. To apply for the role then please call us at our office on 01246 580187 or by using the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Home Instead Senior Care provides award-winning home care to elderly people, allowing them to stay in their homes for as long as possible.
We are currently looking to strengthen our care team:
The Care Supervisor is responsible for performing a variety of duties supporting Caregivers in the area of client services. The Care Supervisor is responsible for conducting medication competency checks, support visits, producing high quality written care plans plus other activities to provide the highest quality service to clients. The Care Supervisor also covers client visits as required.
To be successful, the person must;
- Have extensive practical experience of working in a care setting
- Enjoy providing care visits for clients
- Have an in depth understanding of the home care sector
- Have a positive work ethic
- Have excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels
- Have the ability to develop relationships with clients, caregivers, families, social and health care professionals and the wider community to introduce Home Instead to more people
- Be flexible, confident, competent and MUST have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be a positive team player with the ability to use own initiative and motivate others
- Have the ability to meet set objectives
- Be part of the on-call rota
- Must have a satisfactory DBS
- Must have a full driving licence and daily use of a car.
- Have or be studying towards QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care or above and be willing to work towards Level 5 in the future
Due to the nature of the role, short notice emergency cover is sometimes required outside of the working day.
The Care Supervisor will work 5 out of 7 days on a rota system which will include some weekend work.
The closing date for this position is midday on Sunday 14th October.