As a Carer (CAREGiver) you will be providing a variety of non-medical services to help our clients stay independent in their own home, including:
- Assisting with dressing
- Light household duties and meal preparation
- Support with shopping and errands
- Administering medications.
- Assistance with personal care.
Joining our friendly and supportive team of CAREGivers in Chester, you will benefit from:
- Industry leading rates of pay (£11.50 per hour) + holiday
- Guaranteed Monthly Income (10, 16, 20-hour contracts available).
- Mileage allowance and travel time.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Award-winning training.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- Fully funded option to complete QCF level 2 qualification.
- Employee benefits scheme.
- COVID-safe practices.