Joining our dynamic and supportive team of CAREGivers in Chester, you will be providing a variety of non-medical care services to help our clients stay independent in their own home. Typical care duties may include:
- Meal preparation
- Light household duties
- Support with shopping and errands
- Assistance with dressing
- Assistance with personal care.
- Administering medication
What we offer you
As successful applicant you will benefit from:
- Award-winning training.
- Excellent rates of pay (£11.50 per hour) + holiday.
- Guaranteed Monthly Income (10, 16, 20-hour contracts available)
- Mileage and travel time.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Employee benefits and pension scheme.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- COVID-safe practices.