Home Instead Senior Care Chester are looking for CAREGivers who want to work either 7am-1pm or 5pm-10pm at weekends with guranteed hours available.
If would like part time work to support regular clients in their own homes. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on backgrounds, hobbies and interests – so there is always something in common at the heart of our homecare calls.
We are homecare with a difference and are known for delivering quality care throughout Ellesmere Port and Chester. We provide full comprehensive training so not to worry if you haven’t done it before, we give you all the tools you need to fulfil the role. Empathy and passion to help others is what we look for.
- £9.50 per hour at Weekends
- Mileage Allowance
- Holiday Pay
- Full Training
- No 15 Minute Calls
So if you are free to provide assistance and support we would love to hear from you.
Contact Cara Gibson on 01244851744 or alternatively email email@example.com
Chat to us on facebook – Home Instead Senior Care Chester.
Do you have spare time over the weekend?
Home Instead Senior Care Chester are looking for CAREGivers who have a warm heart and compassion to provide essential support to clients in their own homes throughout Chester and surrounding areas. Perhaps you have been a family carer or you just want to make a difference to an elderly person. So why not share your unique talents and skills to help older people stay independent and live the lifestyle they desire.
Why work for us as?
- This is an amazingly rewarding job!
- To be part of a team that are passionate about High Quality person centred care.
- Genuine opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Ongoing support and full training provided.
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- Good Employee benefits
- We have been providing care for over 10 years with a stable workforce
Do I meet the criteria?
- Firstly you do need to have means of transport to be able to travel between clients. (Chester/Ellesmere Port areas)
- Are you able to provide all aspects of care including personal care?
- Are you passionate and want to make a difference to someone’s life?
- Could you offer our clients support without taking away their dignity?
- Do you have a good work ethic?
- Are you naturally caring and dependable?
The “Home Instead Way”, our values and culture, is what makes us different. It’s a culmination of all the things we do and the way we do them that makes us special.
For more information please contact Cara on 01244 851744 alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not chat to us on Facebook – Home Instead Chester - We look forward to hearing from you.
Are you an early morning person?
Morning calls – 7.00am – 13.00pm
At Home Instead Senior Care we provide award winning home-care of the highest quality, so our clients can remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. Breakfast calls in the mornings, helping your regular client to get up, dressed and prepare a little breakfast! Kind, caring and compassionate people is what we are looking for.
Due to growth in our Chester office we are currently looking to recruit:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring individuals to work locally
- Able to support clients between the hours of 7.30am and 13.00pm
- Someone who wants to make a real difference to the lives of senior people in their local community
- Are able to provide all aspects of care
For the right candidates we offer excellent benefits and support!
- Excellent rates of pay
- Mileage allowance
- Paid holidays
- Full training
- Pension contributions
No previous care experience is necessary our training will provide you with all you need to know, we have a great support team in place.
To find out more, please contact Cara on 01244 851744 for an informal chat anytime or email us at email@example.com
Job Type - Part-time
- Ellesmere Port
Chat to us on Facebook – Home Instead Chester