OUTSTANDING Care Coordinator
Our office was established in Charnwood and our mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, wellbeing & worth. This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Exciting opportunity to take a large and key role in a team with ambition and drive - we are driven by delivering the highest quality care (as rated OUTSTANDING) by CQC to as many private clients in Leicestershire as possible.
Due to exceptional business growth an opportunity has arisen for an EXPERIENCED enthusiastic, professional, caring and energetic Coordinator?to join Home Instead Senior Care in Charnwood Leicestershire: a dynamic, ambitious and growing company.
If you have wanted to do things your way...make a mark and truly work for a company that care for their CAREGivers and office team as much as their clients delivering care in the way that it should be please get in touch!
In a nut shell we have...
· 42 Outstanding CQC ratings across our network – more than any other home care provider in the UK!
· Minimum call times of one hour allowing client and CAREGiver to have time to forge meaningful relationships.
· Companionship, home help and personal services.
· Call times at a time that suit the client – not our schedule, on time every time.
· Bespoke client and Care Giver matching to ensure similar interests.
· We believe there is no place like home and our elderly community deserve better – we want to support them and show you and their family how home care should be delivered in the private sector.
We are looking for a Coordinator who has the same core values, ethos and passion for care as we do. We are looking for someone who wants to help us build a successful Home Care service upon the solid foundations of the Home Instead brand already in place.
Delivering a very different Home Care service: all calls 1 hour minimum, high consistency of matched and trained caregivers for all clients, arriving on time and staying the full length of the call, puts Home Instead in a unique position in the market place.
As an office not only are we rated OUTSTANDING by CQC, we have a 9.8 score on homecare.co.uk, we won Leicesters Care Employer of the year, were a finalist in the Great British Care Awards and look after our CAREGivers and employees as well as our clients:
See a video of someone already doing this role in one of the other offices:
You will be expected to perform a variety of duties in the areas of client care:
· Template weekly and bi-weekly schedules
· Block schedule client and CAREGiver calls
· Match our CAREGivers and Clients
· Ensuring rotas and schedules are effective and efficient
· Quality assurance visits for clients
· CAREGiver support and introductions to new clients
· Allocation of calls to CAREGivers, ensuring continuity of care for our clients.
· Coverage of immediate calls.
· Support other departments by undertaking client care calls, and client introductions as required.
· CAREGiver annual leave and availability policy and implementation
· CAREGivers scheduled hours
· Responsible for the out of hours phone during the working period as scheduled on a rota basis
· Answer the main office phone promptly, transferring to relevant departments, taking messages, and handling any concerns.
· Excellent COMMUNICATION skills – telephone and email
· Competent IT skills – ability to understand and learn scheduling system
· Influencing skills
· Passionate about quality care and the well-being of our clients.
· Must be able to work well under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
Would suit someone wanting to lead a team, develop themselves and truly do what they believe in.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
Salary: £18,000- £25,000 dependant on experience