Front of House Marketing and Networking Manager
Home Instead Charnwood is the leading provider of first class service and companionship care services for older people. We believe there is no place like home and want to enhance the life of everyone we encounter.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, professional, caring and energetic Front of House Marketing Coordinator to join Home Instead in Charnwood: a dynamic, ambitious and growing company. Already enjoying a reputation second to none for delivering high quality personalized care, as the fastest growing office, recognized by numerous award panels and wins and rated CQC OUTSTANDING it offers the perfect ‘sell’. As a private provider of care it is paramount that we spend time engaging with professionals in the local community to ensure we are their first choice as a private care provision.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensuring that everyone that encounters Home Instead Charnwood feels positive with the interaction; clients, CAREGivers and professionals
· Networking and building relationships with key individuals and professionals in the community (or remotely) to increase our client referrals
· Being responsible for the marketing strategy for the business, events and digitally / social media
· Taking a sales role in client acquisition and client enquirers, speaking with families and potential client’s about the services that we offer as the front face of the brand when shop based
Networking and Brand Awareness:
(a COVID appropriate version of this may be required!)
The key objective is to raise brand awareness and develop key relationships with professionals in the community that will refer potential clients to us.
- Sell Home Instead through presentations / workshops, highlighting the benefits of Home Instead Charnwood
- Communicating new product incentives for prospective clients including all our new innovative equipment (grand pad, home aware)
- Identify potential new clients and pass on information to office staff
- Attending meetings, groups in the local community that may be interested to learn about our services
- Attend and exhibit at local fetes in the community and industry events if needed.
- To undertake all networking activity in the community to get our brand recognized locally.
- Be an extremely motivational and enthusiastic face of the company out in the community
- Record all contacts and networking through our PP portal
- Keep in touch regularly with these relationships to build and strengthen
- Follow a monthly / quarterly strategy to ensure relationships are maintained and strengthened
Marketing and Social Media:
- Ensure our Website is current and up to date (new team members, news stories etc)
- Post on FB daily stories about us
- Use social media platforms including FB to form marketing campaigns for client growth
- Monitor Google Analytics
- Manage Google my Business and ensure 2 new reviews a week
- Hold one community event each month (to build brand awareness)
- Run the companionship café
- Monthly PR campaign
- Quarterly Press paper campaigns (write news letter)
- Monthly theme ie Xmas jumper day
- Consider posters marketing message monthly / quarterly
- Ensure all local area have our poster featured
- Consider paid for and ad-editorial marketing
Sales and Client Enquiries:
- Through improving client enquirers target 60 a month (currently around 40) through brand networking, involvement in the community and social media
- Ensure the enquiry process is seam free, followed and robust
- Call up and chase up client enquires to improve conversion
- Create sales packs and send out to new clients