Ambitious to succeed?
Recruitment & Engagement Coordinator
Work for winners of Employer of Year 2019 in Leicestershire, OUTSTANDING rated by CQC and 5 star support award!
Care how it should be delivered - think Mary Poppins of Care - personal and bespoke. Employers of the year in Leicestershire 2019. CQC rated OUTSTANDING. Young, growing and 'simply the best'.
Do you want to work for a fun company and friendly team?
Do you have a genuine passion for people?
Home Instead provide quality home care services to older people in their own homes, where they are most happy and comfortable.
We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our team based in Charnwood Leicetershire. The role involved the following:
• Manage all aspects of CAREGiver recruitment
• Responsible for attracting, interviewing and recruiting CAREGivers and co-ordinating induction training
• Be the welcoming voice of the company for potential candidates from pre-employment through to onboarding
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies within the community to include advertising, career fairs and sponsored events
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not limited to NI and PAYE documentation, and all other employment related documents
• Conduct character references, criminal background DBS and motor vehicle insurance checks on all CAREGivers
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
• Flexibility to work outside 9-5 Monday to Friday.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent organisation and prioritization skills.
• Experience of social media and other digital communication tools in particular for recruitment purposes.
• Ability and confidence to go out into the community to promote the opportunities available at Home Instead.
• Good working knowledge of IT systems in particular Microsoft Office or Google suite.
• Team player who is self-motivated, results driven and resilient.
A strong and ambitious personality!
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.