Care Assistant - Non driver
Home Instead Charnwood's mission is to brighten the lives of seniors giving them a sense of purpose, well-being & worth. This role will play a vital part in ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and support the growth of our business.
Home Instead recognize the importance of developing carers in care. As a private, high end, at home service that is provided to clients’ we are looking for a Caregiver to join our team.
As winners of ‘Care Employer in Leicestershire’ Home Instead’s promise is to appreciate and look after their care team as much as their clients.
As a Caregiver, we are looking for someone with a caring heart and a passion for giving a helping hand.
A nondriver is required.
Home Instead offers the highest rates of pay in care. Guaranteed hours and regular shift patterns to suit you.
Our Promise to you and benefits as a Caregiver:
· Vehicle provided
· Fuel Paid
· Guaranteed start and end time
· FREE DBS
· No uniform
· Ability to withdraw pay early
· Employee referral bonus program (worth £500 per referral)
- Open Door Policy – allow us to make you a coffee!
- Wellness and employee assistance program, including free counseling and legal advice and discounted health and dental cash plans for yourself and your family
- Exclusive discounts including Blue Light Card at high street stores, supermarkets, utility providers, and much more
- Pension scheme
- Holiday Pay
Interested to learn more? If you meet the following requirements, please Apply now
Requirements of our Caregivers:
· A caring heart. We cannot teach this!
· Clear DBS
· Appropriate references
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.