Benefits of becoming a CAREGiver at Home Instead Charnwood
- Flexible working hours – work/life balance is key!
- Gift voucher, wine and chocolate recognitions monthly
- Monthly tea and cake drop ins for all CAREGivers – we are like one big family!
- Free induction and virtual learning provided
- OUTSTANDING CQC rating and Winners of Care Employer of the year 2019 in Leicestershire – we truly value you!
- 24 hour support and mentoring
- Truly make a difference in your local community whilst getting paid upto £11 p/h
Duties of a CAREGiver
- Supporting the elderly to stay as independent as possible in their own home
- Companionship and days out!
- Preparing fresh nutritious food from scratch
- Building strong and trusting relationships with clients
- Personal care – washing, dressing, toileting