Marketing Officer Part Time
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for an experienced Part Time Marketing Officer who is proficient in the following activities:
Research, plan and successfully execute regular community marketing events including attending fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and any other events that would promote our services to the public.
Manage all Social media platforms and plan local news events to share weekly
To liaise with the team to put together good news stories to share on all marketing platforms as required.
To manage the business website and Google Adwords accounts.
Continually deliver a message that reflects our mission, vision and values and delivers our value proposition.
Define marketing plans and digital media strategies that adhere to brand guidelines which focus on meeting or exceeding established goals, engagement, relationships and awareness.
Ensure digital content is engaging and kept up to date.
Develop and maintain knowledge of the Home Instead Senior Care brand and raise awareness of Home Instead National Office marketing campaigns and recruitment initiatives across the network of relationships that have been built in the local community.
Manage own time effectively, prioritizing critical tasks and adapt to the changing needs of the business and reacting to new needs or challenges in an effective manner.
Carry out any other duties deemed necessary for the successful operation of the business.
It is essential that you have the following attributes
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience within a previous marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write compelling copy for a variety of media and audiences
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence in communicating with wide ranging audiences
- An interest and good eye for photography, videography and design
- Experience of key photography, videography and graphic design software and proficient use of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro)
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to demanding deadlines
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Creative, collaborative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A good team player
- The ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Analytical with the ability to interpret data
The following specifications are desirable but non-essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing/communications qualification
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of updating website SEO
- Experience of events and tourism marketing
- A good knowledge of current marketing best practice and new developments
- Experience of creating, scheduling and monitoring social media
If you're looking for a part time role of 24 hours a week spread over 3 days we would love to hear from you. Salary will be circa £22,000 per annum.
Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01962 736681
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.