'To us it's Personal'
Registered Care Manager
Industry training and support, company pension, company healthcare scheme
Home Instead is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one 45 minutes, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
The Director has held the position of Registered Manager fir the past 4 years and is now looking for a competent experienced Manager to take registra
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Domiciliary Registered Manager with a passion for caring to join our Cannock office who have been rated 'Outstanding' by CQC As our Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the growth and development of our care service ensuring the delivery of outstanding quality care.
This is a varied and challenging role so we are looking for an individual who:
- has a proven track record in providing the highest quality of service as a Registered Manager in a domiciliary care company
- is experienced in leading a team to provide quality, domiciliary care services.
- has Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services or equivalent.
- Must live within a 30 minute commute of WS11
- has the ability to build fantastic working relationships.
- has strong influencing skills and is commercially aware.
- has the drive and motivation to develop our care services.
- has strong organisation and planning skills.
- is flexible to meet the demands of the business.
This role will play a vital part ensuring that our clients receive the best in class quality care and will make a real difference for the older people we work with. We offer an attractive salary and a fantastic career development opportunity.
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management for Adults in Social Care
- Must have full driving licence and reliable care
- Ability to obtain CQC registration
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01543 572349
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.